Friday, June 20, 2008

Home show

We all went to the home show last night. Katen was SO well behaved!! We were blown away!!


I carried her in her moby wrap and she had a great time flirting with all of the men and smiling at all of the ladies and kids. She loves to people watch, and I had no idea how much attention we would attract when wearing a baby. :) Ha!


Daddy was so great too. When you enter the houses you have to wear these booties on your feet. They're similar to what surgeons wear with their scrubs. However they're hard to put on and take off when you're wearing a baby so before we entered a house, Mike knelt down and put my booties on for me. Then when we finished touring the house he took them off for me. Then we walked to the next house and he got back down and put them on me again. There were eight houses. What a guy! He deserves some brownie points. Don't you think?


I know some of you are now curious what a Moby is. Here's a picture of the most amazing (and comfy) baby wrap ever created.





2 comments:

  1. I see the picture of your Moby, but what is it actually? Can you buy them? Is it something you put on or is it just fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moby is a long piece of fabric really. You could absolutely make your own. There are directions on the web. If I remember correctly you buy 9 yards of jersey knit fabric and cut into three lengthwise to make three mobys. Double check the length online though. Check youtube.com or Moby's website for wrapping directions.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what's on your mind. We'll allow anonymous comments as long as people use it appropriately.

Comment Policy:



Blog Archive