Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cookie Monster!

Great Grandma and Grandpa VW came for a visit and brought Katen some fun stuff! I think she reads the book they brought daily (at least!) and I'm pretty sure they have a special place in her heart for bringing her first decorated cookie.

Do you think she liked it!?








She looooved it!
....and I've been craving those awesome cookies ever since then. Only THOSE cookies from THAT bakery will do. Nobody else makes them the same. As a side story, when I was a little girl, my Grandma would take me to that bakery to get a Miss Piggy cookie very similar to the bunny cookie they brought Katen, except Miss Piggy's nose was all frosting. yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what's on your mind. We'll allow anonymous comments as long as people use it appropriately.

Comment Policy:



Blog Archive