Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Biter Biscuit Recipe

I've had a lot of requests lately for my "Biter Biscuit" recipe so here it is. Yes, they look like turds but they taste like wholesome goodness.









Mix:
1C whole wheat flour
1C 100% Juice (I use cherry juicy juice)
1C Baby Cereal (I use oatmeal)
1/4C Chopped fruit or veggies (optional)

Roll them into sticks and make ridges with a fork for teething
OR use a cookie cutter to make shapes.

Bake at 350* for 30 minutes or more. You want them to be very dry and fairly hard.

You can also use your favorite fruit bread recipe and just bake it until it's hard. I just prefer not to introduce eggs, sugar, and salt until she's older.



Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what's on your mind. We'll allow anonymous comments as long as people use it appropriately.

Comment Policy:



Blog Archive