Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring finally...

We've been having a lot of fun lately. Today we picked up a little slide that I found on craigslist for Katen. So far she's have a great time with it. I'd been looking for one for a while because she looooves the slides at the park. She also mowed the lawn with me today. I wore her on my back in her carrier and she thought it was the funniest thing ever. It's nice to finally trade the snowblower for the lawn mower.

Below are a few videos. Katen's begun to "talk" on the phone and her calls are very business-like. She's also quite the dancing fool and has even started to twirl herself in circles until she's completely dizzy. I'm not sure why that's fun but she does it a lot. Crazy kid!

She's built quite a vocabulary both verbally and through sign language as well. You'll see her demonstrate just a few of her signs. Enjoy!





Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what's on your mind. We'll allow anonymous comments as long as people use it appropriately.

Comment Policy:



Blog Archive